About Me

My photo
I am a dedicated wife and mother who never just do as I am told. I prefer to make up my own mind.Not afraid to go upstream.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


A big thank you to @MarvelingMommy who kindly awarded  me with the following award:


The Versatile Blogger
This is the first award I’ve received and I am truly grateful. Just what I needed to keep me motivated to keep writing!
The rules of the award are as follows:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Tell us seven things about yourself that others may or may not know.
  3. Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
It's not very easy to come up with seven things about yourself when you're on the spot, but I came up with the following:

7 things about me that you may not know about me

  1. I’m a psychological counselor.
  2. Don't EVER ask me for directions!
  3. Patience is something that's foreign to me. 
  4. I can't follow instructions blindly. If I don't know why, I'm not doing it!
  5. I'm a complete music junky.
  6. I don't like shopping.
  7. I love all the corny stuff, like our family group hug before my daughter's bedtime.
I had a hard time with the next part. I know so many great bloggers, It’s hard to narrow it down! Please note that my list is in no particular order.

2 comments:

  1. I finally published my thank you post! I linked you to it. So sorry it has taken me so long to do it!

    thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through my twitter :) excited to follow you.. thanks for this post I Will also try to visit the others you awarded! hugs! megan

    ReplyDelete